It's that time again: Iowa Girl's State Volleyball is coming to downtown Cedar Rapids. This is an exciting and busy week for our student-athletes and their families in the state as well as our permit parkers that we welcome every day. Below are a few notes to help create an efficient and satisfying parking experience for everyone navigating IGHSAU Girl's State Volleyball between Monday, November 2nd & Thursday, November 5th:
- Pre-paid parking will be available at most ramps as well, as Lots 9, 10 & 12, in the great downtown district for $5 per vehicle. You can find a map of all our downtown locations below:
Map of all Downtown Facilities & Shuttle Stops
- The Five Seasons Ramp is closed to all parking this year due to construction and storm-related damage.
- There will be shuttles running from 12 pm to 10 pm Monday - Thursday. The link with the map above has all the shuttle stop locations.
- All locations will gladly accept credit cards, however, cash will create a much more efficient experience.
- Parking will be good until midnight of the respective day you enter the facility. However, there will be no re-entry if you. You must pay the $5 again if you wish to leave and come back.
- There will be free parking for guests at South Side Ramp and Lot 44, located on the map above.
- Our main office is currently closed. If there are any questions/concerns, please give us a call at 319-365-7275.
If a sign is listed as "Monthly Parking Only" that means the facility is at capacity and only permit parkers are allowed in. We have staff at each entrance with maps available to help out if necessary. Don't be afraid to ask where the next closest location to park your vehicle is!
Good luck to all the teams involved and let's have another wonderful week of Girl's State Volleyball!