Your team is totally coming home with the 2018 IGHSAU State Volleyball Tournament trophy, right?
That other team?? Pssh. Gimme a break. They couldn’t even handle your middle schoolers.
So you’re packed for the week and set your sights on the US Cellular Center. “WAIT,” you suddenly think. “Where on Earth am I gonna park??”
We’re glad you asked! State Volleyball is an exciting and busy week in downtown Cedar Rapids. Keep the following in mind while you’re on the hunt for that perfect spot:
· Pre-paid event parking will be available at ramps across downtown. See this map for locations and pricing (same as one linked above)
· All locations except the 4th St. side of the Five Seasons Ramp (reception problems) will accept credit cards, but keep in mind that cash is faster if you’re in a hurry.
· Event parking does not include come-and-go privileges. Vehicles must pay the posted rate each time they enter a facility.
· Free shuttles will run from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. each day of competition. Their stops are noted on the map linked above.
· Free parking is available at Lot 44, located at 8th Ave & 2nd St SE.
One last thing: we're here to help! Park Cedar Rapids staff will be present at every event parking facility. Don’t be afraid to ask about the fastest way to the arena or our favorite places to grab a quick lunch.
Go get ‘em this week, team!