It's that time again: Iowa Girl's State Volleyball is coming to downtown Cedar Rapids. This is an exciting and busy week for our young students in the state as well as our transient and permit parkers we see everyday. Below is a few notes to help create an efficient and satisfying parking experience for everyone navigating IGHSAU Girl's State Volleyball between Tuesday, November 12th & Friday, November 15th:
- Pre-paid parking will be available at all ramps in the downtown district for $5 per vehicle. You can find a map of all our downtown locations below:
Map of all Downtown Facilities & Shuttle Stops
- There will be shuttles running from 9am to 9pm Tuesday - Friday. The link with the map above has all the shuttle stop locations.
- All locations will accept credit cards during selling hours, however cash creates a much faster transaction.
- Parking will be good until midnight of the respective day you enter the facility. However, there will be no re-entry with your parking. You must pay the $5 again if you wish to leave and come back.
- There will be free parking for guests at Lot 44, located on the map above at the intersection of 8th Ave & 2nd St. SE. There is a shuttle about a block away from that location.
- Our main office will be open from 7:30am-9:00am each morning during Volleyball, as all our staff is in the field during this week. If there are any questions / concerns, please give us a call during these short hours for us to help. Our main office line is 319-365-7275.
If a sign is listed as "Monthly Parking Only" that means the facility is at capactiy and only permit parkers are allowed in. We have staff at each entrance with maps available to help out if necessary. Don't be afraid to ask where the next closest location to park is!
Good luck to all the teams involved and let's have another wonderful week of Girl's State Volleyball!